Paul,

I applied your patch to the monthly index page generator -- and it
looks like quite an improvement. However, relying on the 'Date:'
header is definitely hurting, and something is inconsistant.  This may
take some work, possibly including perhaps bounce.pl modifications.
See:

http://www.mail-archive.com/sinister@majordomo.net/1904-month-06/maillist.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/sinister@majordomo.net/1904-month-06/msg00000.html

The patches to digger/rcfile are good, but I am concerned about htdig
trying to index attachments, which I don't want it to do.  I'm afraid
of htdig getting bogged down with some weird mime type.  Thus, I
haven't applied the patches until this issue gets
resolved. Suggestions?

Finally, I won't be able to work on these things myself as my current
priority is installing additional disk space.

Jeff