At 10:18 PM -0500 9/6/99, Jeff Breidenbach wrote:

>If I could say "Ignore everything that does not end in .html" or
>"only index URLs with a certain regexp" that would do the trick.
>But with the current configuration options, I just don't see how to do
>this.

There's a patch in the patch archive for restricting based on *including*
only certain extensions. I can't remember the URL offhand...

The 3.2 codebase has both this, as well as full rexep for restricting
indexing and searching. However, I would prefer not to backport anything
since we're nearing a 3.1.3 release, as well as a 3.2.0b1 release (the
former in the next few days, the latter probably by the end of the month).

-Geoff Hutchison
Williams Students Online
http://wso.williams.edu/