Dan,
For some reason my mind seems to want to call 'em the "Sconyonies" :^)
Wasnt there also the Pony something or other gang? I recall the phrase
"Pony Down" being thrown around a bit. Oh! and let's not forget the Young
Boys, Inc. (wonder if there really were Incorporated?)
I wasnt down with the gangs though. couldnt afford Top 10's , Kangaroos,
Jingle Boots or a Max Julian at the time. now lets see you decipher those
fashion items oldtimer!
no comment on the dances.
:^)
sean