dude! dont get all sensitive on me now.
If you lived in the southeastern section of Michigan I wouldnt have to guide you
to the humor in the image I was trying to conjure (think Carlton on "The Fresh
Prince"). The *funny* part is that Grosse Pointers are not notoriusly known for
thier individual fashion sense and we would try to emulate such blandness. sorry
to you other out of towners for my regional sociolgical references, I sometimes
forget how small the internet makes the world seem :^)
sean