okay. youre right. i dont always have my *P.C.* hat on when I write, but I
should not
have used the term "ghetto kids" when speaking of innercity youths.
but to explain further and beat a dead horse: I also see humor in white suburban
uppermiddle class kids insisting on acting and dressing like gangster rappers.
It's
funny as hell to see a city dwellers wearing cowboy boots and cowboy hats too!
maybe
it just me though :^)