It's funny cause I both agree and disagree with peoples bitterness towards the
'mainstreaming' of such a culture. Can you honestly say that you didn't expect
this shit to happen? And for most of us, the "raves" are not such a huge part
of our lives that something like young kids at a party seriously puts a damper
on our day. Everything underground has it's time in the spotlight. Give it a
few years, those kids will grow up drug addicts and not have enuf money to get
into parties anyway, so have faith!

Peace,
Rich.