Hey Martin,

I haven't actually ordered mail order from them, but a friend of mine was going to NYC and calling in in person (which is nice), and said that he'd pick up some stuff if I wanted. I spent ages looking at *that* catalogue and drafting up a list, but alas he returned almost empty handed. Apparently they had only a fraction of what they advertised as 'in stock', so you might be better off not bothering - especially in light of the $100 miniimum, which is indeed their policy as far as I know.

Presumably they appear to have something specific in your case, which you can't find in one of the other large mail order places?

For the record, I have no interest in slanderous accusations - I'm merely recounting ONE actual instance.

Laters

Nick