I'd shop Satellite too, If I liked Casey Cassehm's top ten.
The don't seem to know shit about the music and I know this referencing
several occations.
This is a producer's point of view and I am far from saying there is vast
knowledge to be known of a lot of the music the sell, but Groove has a
lot more pull than they do. If you have a question e-mail them. Shit no
matter wheather you like Bones or not he's been around.

peace

Bones is SICK
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagh.