> Shit no matter wheather you like Bones or not he's been around.

Yea, he's been around and you can even say he's a techno pioneer with
tracks like
"call it techno", all those bonesbreaks breaking bones records, and one
of my favorites "voodoo doll - women beat their men."
Lets not forget about those classic NY techno-house-break records that
came out on Nu Groove.

Groove records was a pretty influential techno shop back in the day, The
last techno strong hold in the states until Progressive House won the
battle and forever ruined dance music.
I remember when Kevin Saunderson dissed Groove in some magazine (i think
it was urb) back in 92" when he was going through his hardcore break
beat faze, calling them new beat.
And Danny Breakz from Suburban Base writing an angry letter to UOS
trashing techno calling it chain saw music.
I would always read the techno-rave report by Frankie Bones in
Streetsounds, just about the only interesting thing in that mag... oh,
there was Detroit Word by Art Payne in the back of streetsounds, wonder
what ever happened to him.

I still give Groove (Sonic Groove) high marks, just came back from NY
and had no problemo finding the records i wanted (Yes, I did get the
Expo 2000 rmx hehe....) also picked up a great deal of records at
Temple, great store.
found Inner City - Paradise Remixed on Virgin UK for $11.99 at Tower
records near other music, love the Steve Silk Hurley remix.

o.k. i'll stop babbling now....

So Rob Gee don't you think that's a little fast?
" fast.......IT'S FUCKING FAST!!!!!"