From: "pooper scooper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: [313] Previous v Present turnouts in Detroit
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 08:21:48 EDT

Technically superior in what way? Jeff has been producing some of the most
exotic sounds on the scene for years now. By the way, the 303 and 909/808
are so simple to work, I wouldn't credit anyone who uses one to be technical
on that respect only, while they all are great gear. Besides Jeff did it all
first... tuning that ride cymbal, pitching up and transposing tones...
  On a seperate note, You don't have to be a rocket scientist to push
buttons and make good techno... Take a look at what Aphex does to
gear--that's technically skilled in the medium of electronic instruments.