>>>I'm certain that Derrick May didn't became didn't become to be known because
of his DJ skills. The lines between musical artist and DJ once again become
blurred.>>>

are you kidding me? derrick has spun some of the best sets i have ever heard in
my life...

and he damn well better have been known for his dj skills cause he hasn't
produced a record of his own in what, 10 years?

have you listened to the mix-up cd? that's how he really sounds, and if he
didn't, then he was having an off day...

i wish he hadn't played so hard at demf, i like his salsa-ier and housier sets
better, but he still rocked it... and i think he should have closed out the
event, not rich..

peace,
holly