keep it rolling:)

Can you 'keep it rolling' off list please? I don't really want my in-box filled with lists of who's in charge of what.

I also don't see what the problem is with posting all this information you seem to have on this list?

Music reviews, upcoming gigs (local or not) and gig reviews, general news - information like this is just the whole damn point of this list.

A web archive of it for reference purposes is a nice idea (and a home for the FAQ - speaking of which Mr. Macqueen and Mr. Koppius... :) and exposes it to non-list people but it shouldn't be at the expense of this list which has been one of the best for information and signal-to-noise over the years.