On Thu, 6 Jul 2000, varsha wrote:

> i'll give a hand...
>
> web design, unix admin stuff, whatever...
>
> --varsha

Sorry for my lateness in getting on board this one but i was really bust
in work yesterday and am only getting caught up with my mail now.

Yeah I can do similar plus I am doing some web application programming as
a summer job and I think Oracle (database that most web apps are built on)
is free for non-commercial use, if so it would be possible to create a
really good easy site. for example search on artist/label/cat no/release
date then see/write reviews etc
The only problem, as i see it, will be hosting $$$$$$ the resources for
everything else - design/programming/content - seem to already be avilable
on this list.

neil