Hear hear, in essence, the underground belongs to the
people. No big labels, no big magazine journos, all
from down at grass roots level... where are we gonna
put this thing?... we can get to work right away!!!

We're gonna need to assign the major jobs (web design,
programming (some sections are obviously require
specific skills so this could be broken down further),
etc).

As far as sections go... We'll need reviews for
events, reviews for new tunes, a section to post
regional information about events and stuff, the
obligatory contact and links sections...

keep it rolling:)
Nick(Dj Pacific:)
--- Javier Drada <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > We
are taking over the world, no more small