<<<< on 7/6/00 9:01 AM, Nick Walsh at [EMAIL PROTECTED] emitted: >>>>

> Hear hear, in essence, the underground belongs to the
> people. No big labels, no big magazine journos, all
> from down at grass roots level... where are we gonna
> put this thing?... we can get to work right away!!!
>
> We're gonna need to assign the major jobs (web design,
> programming (some sections are obviously require
> specific skills so this could be broken down further),
> etc).
>
> As far as sections go... We'll need reviews for
> events, reviews for new tunes, a section to post
> regional information about events and stuff, the
> obligatory contact and links sections...

i'll give a hand...

web design, unix admin stuff, whatever...

--varsha

: varsha - electro.techno.goa            :
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                         :
: PTLF : SUBterror : Scarab : Giko Rec.  :
: http://beam.to/varsha                  :
: unveiling soon: Giko Recordings        :
: soon at: www.gikorecordings.com        :