Or do we want this to be bigger than just 313? a more global name?

<<< Speaking of global. My radioshow is called Global Warning, meaning that
techno is something global, that we are here to stay. Our voice must be
heard all over the world. Maybe an idea to start from?>>>

Are we trying to take over the world, or just detroit techno?

<<< The world is not enough! ;-) Let's take this on an intergalactic level,
just to be an a good foot with those alien dudes when they finally drop by.
:) No serious, let's make this a global thing, but of course the focus on
Detroit must be there as well.

I would love to be webmamma

peace,
holly

Alright people, this thing is getting somewhere! Keep those ideas coming!

John