I think that, whatever anybody wants to do in music,
let them do it. There isn't just one path forward.
However, not all experimental stuff is progressive,
some of it I would go as far as to say is regressive.
No one will ever find something totally new, we have
to follow a path, but we choose our own path. If we
conform to what other people feel is the future and
that's not what is in your heart, then we may all have
missed out on something good. We have to go our own
way... Everyone is right...

Nick (Dj Pacific:)

--- "Anderson, Stuart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: > What's your opinion on influences.  Surely
everyone