Isn't that a bit of a sweeping statement in itself - it's cultural,
not biological?
Sure, there must be hundreds of factors why women aren't
as well presented as men, that's the whole point in undertaking
such a difficult project right?
I was simply pointing out one factor that immediately occurs to
me. I'd say most people on this list are at least a little obsessive
about techno, that's the reason we read it day in day out.

cheers,

Dan

http://www.mp3.com/DanButler

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/1267/index.html