[jonathan morse <jn...@rochester.rr.com>]
> On 17August2009, at 16:27 , kent williams wrote:
> >You A) don't travel with a load of gear, beyond a laptop B) don't show
> >up as re-entering the same country multiple times in the same year.
> yeah but that beard just screams "why yes, i would love a Body Cavity
> Search thank you for asking"
>
> ; )

Haha...  Good (scary) to see what you really think of me.  :P

And, to Kent, Yeah, I mean there are obviously things you can do to
mitigate the risk of being denied entry when you're still at the illegal
stage, but I was just trying to point out to people who try to make it
as simple as, "if you don't have a work visa, you shouldn't play," that
for a large portion of artists, that's just not financially possible.

--
:: atomly ::

[ ato...@atomly.com : www.atomly.com : http://blog.atomly.com/ ...
[ atomiq records : new york city : +1.917.442.9450 ...
[ e-mail atomly-news-subscr...@atomly.com for atomly info and updates ...