I could make sounds like that on a Roland Juno 60.  Too much is made
about how 'cheap' the gear they use in Detroit is, but the fact is
it's all gear that was cheap until the early 90s and expensive ever
since.

And yeah that weird pitch bend at the start of each note is the same
on both and is probably a single source sampled by both people.
Though Mills puts vibrato on it.