Yo bro,
It's cool if u wanna pimp that cd with your track on it here, but to
be honest I think the DMay mix is a bit more relevant based on what
this list is all about.  Barely anyone ever comments on what I post
but I don't get sore about it.  It's all good.  We're not obligated to
comment on each other's stuff.

Thanks,
Joe

>>> www.BennGlazier.com