On 25 November 2011 22:31, Joe Marougi <jmaro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yo bro,
> It's cool if u wanna pimp that cd with your track on it here, but to
> be honest I think the DMay mix is a bit more relevant based on what
> this list is all about.  Barely anyone ever comments on what I post
> but I don't get sore about it.  It's all good.  We're not obligated to
> comment on each other's stuff.

For real? First chain of posts in a while for one, and I don't see harm in
someone pimping their own stuff when it's been released on a mix by a guy
who works at Hardwax, and I don't think I need to discuss the degrees of
separation from Detroit to Berlin there.

Now if he bangs out 10 posts about it, I'll have a beef.

Otherwise, let the conversation flow.  FWIW, I liked the one night I spent
at Berghain. Whomever was playing there when I arrived was playing Drexciya
- that was a sign of good things to come.

Now funnily enough I'm listening to MF Doom's MM.. More Food record...

--

*Benn Glazier*
b...@glzr.info <b...@glzr.info>