Ok fair enough guys,

Of course I don't make the rules  but was just asking what others thought.  I
guess this would also open the door for anyone to post anything as long as
they're "familiar" with Detroit artists/sound or feel that what they are
sharing "sounds like it too" etc which I thought may be going a but too far
with it.

If that's the case then an argument could be made for a high percentage of
dance music out there (since it's so subjective), could it not? ;)

Joe

Sent from my iPhone