I guess, to me, this list is already waning pretty severely. Banning artists and labels not from Detroit would be akin to pulling the plug on it altogether. You'd get the annual "complain about DEMF" thread and that's about it (not that those aren't entertaining).

I would *love* to hear more impressions of new Detroit releases though. My record-buying budget at age 33 is not what it was when I was 23 and single, so I end up missing a lot of worthy material.

Just to get under Joe's skin a little (hey, you did say I was too nice a while back :-p), my 13-track LP of Reno/Atlanta/Los Angeles-techno is now only $5 to download ($8 for CD). Terry Mitchell of Timeline Music gave it a very kind review here: http://theelectricunderground.net/eltel/wordpress/?p=10773

Happy holidays, all.

--
Brian Prince
http://brianprince.bandcamp.com