From: Joe Marougi
Sent: Thursday, 19 December 2013 17:20
To: Steve
Cc: 313
Subject: Re: (313) pertin-nce_046 - emmanuel buchanan - resort vacations - free DL

Ok fair enough guys,

Of course I don't make the rules  but was just asking what others thought.  I guess this would also open the door for anyone to post anything as long as they're "familiar" with Detroit artists/sound or feel that what they are sharing "sounds like it too" etc which I thought may be going a but too far with it.

If that's the case then an argument could be made for a high percentage of dance music out there (since it's so subjective), could it not? ;)

Joe

Sent from my iPhone