All good, and you're still too nice ;)

I guess I wouldn't mind the occasional "off topic" (for lack of a
better term) but the frequency of those posts prompted me to send out
that initial message.  I totally don't mind radio silence once 'cause
if there's nothing to say then so be it.  I'm sure we all have other
things to keep us occupied in the meantime.

Back on topic, here's a feature for "top 2013 tracks" from Inverted
Audio.  They called upon some artists/labels to submit their favorites
of 2013, including yours truly.  Some good 313 stuff here:

http://www.inverted-audio.com/top-tracks-2013/

Thanks,
Joe