Denise, is there any Social Justice Bandwagon you will not jump on? For the
love of the 808, please refrain from this and find common ground in the
beauty of this music instead of trying to sow division between people by
this racebaiting.

I think few people care if the writer of the article has a Black or White
skin colour, since what matters is the message, and the message is
T-E-C-H-N-O and Unity between people from all walks of life.

Andrew, thanks for posting this. A lot has been written on the subject of
Detroit Techno and I appreciate someone took the time and effort to collect
them all. Seriously, the further we move forward in time, the more I
realize that the future about this technological dystopia was already
written way back in the 80's, with the origins of Techno in the Motorcity.