It is nice. I didn’t send out the friend requests. All those people found
me. Many of them studied at Oxford University. I don’t know what that’s
about, although I am published through Oxford University Press. About
Detroit techno.

R U trying 2 say it’s very techno of me that I have all those friends?

I’m not really inviting you, Mario, 2 “connect.” I don’t hang out with ppl
that is into rape culture. It’s to anyone on this list who wants to read my
shit. How many ppl R on this list? More than a thousand? Maybe. That’s a
lot of ppl that may be into what I write.

Denise Dalphond, Ph. D.
ethnomusicologist
schoolcraftwax.work