Whyever would they choose a black musical innovator when there always a white imitator like Moby??

From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Lester Kenyatta Spence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: Re: [313] Ford and Atkins
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 21:34:57 -0500

on 11/8/00 8:52 PM, Lester Kenyatta Spence at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> As a sidenote, I'm really suprised that May, Atkins, etc. haven't done
> more commercial stuff. As in "stuff for commercials." Movie soundtracks
> too....

Same old, same old.  It took Moby licensing all the tracks on Play for
advertisers like Ford to decide "there might be something behind this
instrumental. technical, music..." .

Then the gates were open for jwt's hipster writers and AD's to propose some
old school.  Good for them.  Too bad it took over 10 years.
--
There4IM