Don't forget that the Ford web site was using Derrick May last year
in their Flash.

Anyhow I'd rather have "No UFO's" doing its magic to promote an
economy car like the Focus than say some monster Cayonero-type SUV.
And the three door Focus does kinda look like a spaceship...

At any rate it is hardly as ironic as other auto industry ad music choices:
- The Smiths used in a commercial that had text bragging about
how much leather was used in the seats (Morrissey is vegetarian).
- The Minutemen used in a commercial for some car I can't remember
(The irony being that D.Boon, the tune's co-author died when his tour
bus crashed).

mark