FORD COULD CARE LESS ABOUT TECHNO! THEY JUST WANT TO SELL CARS! that's the
bottom line. if they thought there was a big enough market for Midget
Transsexual Racecar Drivers they would exploit that. it's all about
appealing to a mass of people and then moving in for the kill, it has about
as much to do with techno as the AMA has to do with music :)