> I think it´s normal thing -when you have a opposite opinion
> to write so - and this might offend people

one can state opposition to an opinion without attacking the character
of the person from whom that opinion comes.

> I have a provocative example here, only to show you when
> your idea doesn´t bring any solution
>
> when you do have someone with a dumb idea sitting infront of you -
> what are you gonna do ? let´s say for example some nazi ?
> Will you say - hey, my opinion is - we´re all brothers on this
planet  -
> But you´re au right with your way of thinking ?

okay.  someone asked why so many people are on rich's nut sack.  i
replied with some pretty generic reasons in effort to spark a debate
(and what a debate it is!) and now i'm spewing 'dumb ideas' and being
compared to hitler.

how amusing!