Damn, talk about grinding someone else's axe. I'm pretty sure the boys of Submerge and Plus 8 have done a pretty good job of resolving some of those differences that probably occured 8 years ago. Whether or not you want to drive to Ann Arbor to have some intimate conversations with Kyle, the UR vs +8 feud really shouldn't be making you uptight.

I sugesst you check out HYPEREAL.com most directly the story of how
the +8 people denied entry to DREXICYA and SUBMERGE crew at one of these
little forays into 'breaking laws' at a RAVE in an abandonded building,in
Detroit...This really shows  the true aspect of open creativity and
looking ahead huh? >