There are no limitations thats only YOUR perspective!

>the essence of not being controlled is to recognize the limitations of this
>world.. those of man, and those of nature, and moving freely within them..
>it has nothing to do with a discussion about worshipping rich hawtin or a
>vocoded voice from UR.
>
>worship no man. respect all. you definitely owe kyle dupuy an apology. we
>all benefit from discourse, but not senseless insults.  it amazes me what
>people will say to others on-line or behind their backs when they aren't
>looking in your eyes.. techno is about communication... and most of detroit
>is a back-stabbing double talking smoke screen, the furthest thing from an
>evolved sub-culture.
>I definately do not owe anyone anything so get through to your grey matter..
Your though process in regards to this is an amazement..and humourous
Definately though if he wanted to reply to my face I could be in A2 in 30
minutes ..but instead he chose to 'cast senseless insults'
in return , as you put it.(Is he justified,but I'm not?)
And maybe you just hit on my very indirect point of worshiping a human...
>In regards to your 'P.S." whos "we"? you and him?
I sugesst you check out HYPEREAL.com most directly the story of how
the +8 people denied entry to DREXICYA and SUBMERGE crew at one of these
little forays into 'breaking laws' at a RAVE in an abandonded building,in
Detroit...This really shows  the true aspect of open creativity and looking
ahead huh?

>p.s. we like +8 and Hawtin because they are always looking ahead, always
>open creatively, and we have a long history together of breaking laws and
>dancing in abandoned buildings.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/