zero doesn't exist....?  really?

From: T.J.Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED], 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: [313] DE9 closer
Date: 31 Aug 2001 05:10:50 -0700

<Do you think that you can continue this process <indefinitely so that
<there are no new original (per se) sources

~snip~

Let the past go. I'm listening right now and I think it is a perfect blend of remixing and production. It is nice to my ears and isn't that all that matters in music? Of course this is only my opinion, but sheesh!

Oh yeah and about your above comment, the original sources will never diminish. That is about as mathematically possible as the existance of zero...

peace

"The good ol' days are gone.  It sucks--I know, but
get used to it..."

TJ
www.wireframerecords.com
www.outrecords.com