Mentioning blech....well THAT's a good mix...shivers down my spine, especially the part with the woman screamin 'let me out, let me out...he's dead, he's dead..' in the afx part.... about closer, very nice, very nice...basic channelish, just a question, is it possible to play separate mp3 in one piece or 'glue' them together? Oh yes, i also have found the saturn site.... ;-)

B - Out

now playing: blop, blip, blep, pzzzii - de9 closer track |%$^