They were getting down to K. Larkin and K. Hand because they weren't
given any way out!  (Those were GREAT sets, weren't they :)

Actually I felt the "raver" quotient was less annoying at the DEMF
this year.  Maybe it was the weird weather, or just that everyone knew
better how to meld with the actual scene of Hart Plaza, rather than
go through the motions of kids-in-dark-warehouses-wearing-candee.

I'm still waiting for the truly great set that makes *everyone* go
"wooo"!  Some have come close, but nobody has claimed the prize yet.
You all know what I mean ... There are great sets, and there are great
sets where everybody in the house is *down*.

phred