>  That's basically what raves are to me: A crappy venue, filled with
disinterested kids, that I
> sometimes put up with to hear the music I like.

very nice, but problem in lets say, croatia is that you dont have anything
else but crappy venue, filled with disinterested kids. so here its same
thing, mills or mark spoon, everybody calls that  "techno party". and
basicly its rave, with techno djs and after hour of party i just want to go
home because its not like it should be.

here its very shi.. for anybody who likes electronic music.