?: Rob Theakston

Live: in Ypsilanti.

Biofeedback: Worked at Planet E for three years learning everything humanly
possible about running a record label. Known for a short, abrasive
temperment but dilligent work ethic and endless energy...
helped behind the scenes at dozens of parties over the past two years
(including the first DEMF). Currently serving stint as label manager @
Ghostly International, helping to run Touch in Ann Arbor, co-host of Crush
Collision (WCBN), and technical weirdo at All Music Guide.....working with
amazing co-workers such as fellow list members (and like minded fanatics)
andy kellman and john bush.

Often mistaken for: Francois K.; and on good days my cousin Jamie
(applicable UK only).

Music: Obsessive fanatic. Soul, Funk, Jazz, Techno, Disco, House, Broken
Beat, Afro Beat, Emo, Punk,
Folk, Beach Boys, Rap, New Wave, Industrial, IDM, DIM, DIY, you name it.
even Yma Sumac and Duane Eddy.
though not at the same time

        Five records that changed my life for the better (in no order):

        Carl Craig : More Songs about Food and Revolutionary Art
        Fugazi : Repeater
        Beach Boys : Pet Sounds
        Beatles : Revolver
        Stevie Wonder : Songs in the Key of Life

Up next: my own record label, my own music, guest starring on "The West
Wing" and dinner theater reprising the role of Danny Zucko in Grease.