----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew L. Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Some of this talk about the old-timer members on here and get-togethers
and
> such... reminded me that I have in fact met one member in person from the
> 313 list, Cyborg K (Dave) from Kalamazoo who did live PA's.  (not to be
> confused with "Cyborg Elph(?)" who seemed to be adept at stirring up shit
on
> the list at the same time.)  He was a regular message poster to the list
> when I first joined up, but then ran into some internet-access problems
> (lack of a computer) and disappeared.  Just wondering if anyone has heard
> from him in recent months?

dave does an awesome pa for those who have not saw him he is a spectacular
keyboard player. he's has played our last two parties up here in lansing
(nov and nye), he told me he was on medical leave from his cruise shiop
job???? and was pissed they hadent paid him yet (lol). well what ever if you
get a chance to she him I suggest it. he has had a different show both times
I saw him first time was more housy (c2 or laurent style) and the second was
old skool electro style.

list members I have met:
tim j, ryan b, christian b, and the guy who work at melodies and memories
(thanks for the mad-net.de suggestions they rip), and some dude i meet at
the demf from asia somewhere sorry forget your name (hope you liked the
richie picture)

i really seem to met more past list members, then present members. hmmm....

scotto