my turn i guess, to keep up the european numbers :)

name: robin lee pinning

age: 31

from: northern england (born merseyside, grew up wirral, lived sheffield
4 yrs, leeds 5yrs, now in manchester area)

been on list since: 95 ish (does this make me an elder? lol)

djing since: 95 (sometimes under the name 'binnie' for leeds people)

music: into house, electro, techno mostly of the 313 persuasion but it's
more the approach that i love.
production and stuff like that is something i dable in but renovating
houses and doing me job have got in the way!

work: i work in supercomputing (a google search on my name will give ya
details)

ummm thassal folks.

robin...