Well, some exotic listmembers...
name: bart wolff
age: 30

been on the list: for ages and ages...

location: amsterdam, the netherlands

lived in: berlin...and yes, i also did my memorable 'every believer has to do at least one in his life' pilgrimage to detroit in 1997/1998...till know one of the beste days in my life

work: office manager of an international architectural office (www.alsoparchitects.com)

music: was a hobby dj, was a hobby party organiser, worked as stagemanager for a big techno promoter, try to make a bit of music in my small studio memorable moments: hearing derrick may spin 'numbers' in the motorlounge and everybody was going mad...and the interstellar UR party in london....and...and...and...

B - Out