OK, my fears of data mining have somewhat subsided. Better late than
never I suppose...

Name: Jason Kessler
Age: 25
Current residence: Brooklyn, NY
Occupation: Graphic Artist/Web Designer
Earliest Musical Inspiration: Early Rap/Electro, NY radio in the 80s
Favorite Artists (to name a few): Yello, Zapp, RZA, Herbie Hancock,
Cabaret Voltaire, Romanthony, Newcleus, Atom Heart, Fad Gadget
Pleasing my ears lately (to name a few): Flanger, L'usine, Polar, Jimpster,
Tony Allen, Drexciya, Pink Elln, Kirk Degiorgio, Maurice
Fulton