Name: Richard Cranston
Age: 25
Measurements: 36:24:36 (just jokin;)
job: online music copyright defender for australian composer rights
organisation
first taste: herbie hancock's "future shock'; my first cassette after seeing
the 'rockit' filmclip on the grammys ssometime in the 80's combined with 1pm
re-runs of Good Times on commercial tv when I was sick from school as a
youngster also having new order's blue monday video clip goin round in my
head for years after watching on video hits every saturday morning....ahh
the memories.
dj: yeah a little - would like to improve scratching, doubles, beat juggling
and tricks before i'd call myself a real dj though.......
list member: sure am! - great resource - some cool intelligent mf's on this
list......I've been around.

peace

rc