Yeah the "come on Jeff" was surreal! But it did display a capacity for
irony!

It highlights the fact that for many of us, there's still a sort of
incongruousness in listening to that kind of music, en masse, when it's not
being immeadiately 'played' (djed I mean) or live. ...

I'd like to see more events like that, which was effectively a different way
(more contemplative? OK, just a little bit!) of appreciating the music.