yeah it was fairly nuts. What was the deal with "Woop woop" / "Come on Jeff"
everytime a kick came in during the film ??
[although respect to the guy giving it "Rewind Selecta" when the projector
stopped after the film started ;) ]

Dunno if this was the same guy, but someone randomly climed up into our box
during the set and then preceeded to clim up to the top row of boxes !?
*nutter*

It seemed like there were quite a few folk who dont get out too much ;)