There was quite a bit of tomfoolery for such a relatively 'short' event ...
(it must have been an effort to get that slaughtered so quick, unless people
got a head start on me) ... a couple next to me had their seats 'stolen' by
two good-natured drunks, who subsequently managed to sleep through the whole
thing!