I have to agree with Dan, the only reason I brought up the "IDM/dance"
distinction yesterday because it was portrayed that way to some degree
in the MT article (for understandable reasons).

OK, how about this:

George Clinton and P-Funk:  "IDM" or "dance."  Discuss.

PS I liked George's notion of all this better.  He said the paper
this morning that it all has to do with affinity for your DNA.
And that he tried to go to the festival last year but it was too
crowded to get up close, so he had to make better arrangements
this year....