I'm with KJ. Can I get a promo? ;)

Seriously, it just so happens that the best techno being made right now is
by people on or near to 313. Running through my favourite ten or twenty
records this year I see several on Delsin, Rush Hour, Down Low and Emoticon.
It's not all that surprising, perhaps: the best music tends to come out of
groups of people all contributing ideas and communicating with each other.
One of the great things about 313 is that it's facilitated a lot of that.
It's seriously reaffirmed *my* faith in any music business, in any case - it
can be done on a cottage industry level, and it can be a lot more fun and
rewarding doing it that way. And all I do is DJ at friends' parties
sometimes.

Jonny