I was experimenting last night with two tunes which I recorded into Cubase
on seperate tracks, one being an Acapella vocal which I chopped up and was
laying over the other. The only problem with working in that way and within
the Cubase protocol is keeping both audio tracks in Sync. I matched the
Cubase click as closely as I could so I was still working in 'sequencer
mode' but found things still started to drift occasional. Has anyone else
worked in this way and found ways of syncing an audio track so it can be
quantised etc? I shoved the vocals into Halion sampler so had pitch control
but it's obviously still not an ideal way of working.

Also I have found a great piece of software called 'Restorer' made by Waves
that removes vinyl hum, pops and clicks if anyone's interested in cleaning
up their mixes once on the hard drive.

Sorry if this is a little off topic, I heard there's a more technical 313
out there if someone could let me know.

Thanks,

Bergz.